Clippers & Handpieces
Having the right shearing clippers to assist with your crutching and shearing requirements is vital.
Perkinz provides the Lister Star Clipper and the limited-edition Lister DF642 Handpiece. Either of these works perfectly with the Lister Shearing Machines and are ideally suited to complement the CrutchMaster.
Lister Star Clipper
This is the most popular model; the Star is an electric full-width clipper which is incredibly light to use. This clipper is powerful, fast and efficient, it maintains a constant clipping speed even in areas where the coat becomes particularly thick or dirty. The Star is lightweight and features a slim balance grip for comfort and to minimise tiredness when clipping.
- Weight – 800gm incl blades
- Length – 250mm
- Grip diameter – 57mm
- Blade speed – 2800rpm
- Voltage – 240 volt
- Wattage – 45w (powerful permanent magnet brushless motor)
- Supplied complete in a carry case with fine blade set (cuts at 1.4mm), 60ml clipper oil, spare flitter and cleaning brush
Lister DF642 Handpiece
This limited-edition handpiece is dedicated to the world famous David Fagan – 16 time winner of the NZ Golden Shears. David has 10 world records, 642 career wins, 5 world team and 16 national titles making him the world’s most successful competition shearer ever. This handpiece not only carries his name but also incorporates his years of competition experience and sheep shearing knowledge to create the legend that is the DF642.
- Re-designed low-profile racing prongs
- Re-engineered super smooth tension system
- Slimline grip
- Free spinning backjoint with extra articulation
- Available in pin or worm option