Donna works closely with the customers to ensure nothing is missed or overlooked and there are no...
Read more »
The Martin Water Operated Turbine
The Martin Water Operated Turbine uses the flow from streams, waterfalls, drainage and diversions to create energy, which is used for pumping water wherever you need it.
The Martin turbine consists of an outer fibreglass casing with a mounted pump, which is connected by a crank to an inner stainless steel turbine. Water flows into the top of the turbine (e.g. from a small dam, which must be at least 100cm higher than the turbine outflow) through single or multiple 4” pipes and is discharged out the bottom. The turbine can pump water from this source, or a separate supply if required.
Ideal uses for the Turbine:
- Trickle irrigation
- Fire fighting
- Stock water
- Domestic water supplies
- Water supplies to picnic areas, motels and camping grounds
- Water supply for isolated buildings
- Rapid recovery in disaster areas
Advantages of the “Martin” water operated turbine:
- no fuel or electricity required
- quick and simple to install
- easily transported
- high quality & durable – stainless steel, galvanised steel & fiberglass construction
- positive displacement design provides constant flow at high pressure
- take water from separate sources: power with dirty water, pump with clean
- able to take operation water from up to three directions
- pump vertically in excess of 260ft (80 metres) pump in two directions at once
We are able to deliver and install if required – please contact us to arrange a quote.